CCP Family In-home care
Qualifying senior citizens are able to receive free in-home care through the Illinois Department on Aging’s Community Care Program.
The CCP Family Care program allows for a family member or friend caregiver to receive training and compensation to care for their loved one.
This program also recognizes the importance and value of the family caregiver. A family member or friend caregiver may be able to receive training and compensation to care for their loved one in their own home.
The Illinois Department on Aging provides this opportunity to seniors who apply for the program and meet all current eligibility requirements.
- General non-medical support
- Meal planning and preparation
- Routine housekeeping tasks
- Assisting with shopping/errands
- Assisting with self-administered medication
- Observing the client’s functioning and condition
- Performing/assisting with personal care related to hygiene and grooming
- Escort to or from appointments
- Transportation provided by the In-Home Care Aide is prohibited