Hiring Date: Immediate
Reports To: The In-Home Supervisor will report to the Executive Director.
As an In-Home Services Supervisor, you will work as part of a team to ensure smooth operation of hourly, non-medical services provided by caregivers to seniors in their homes through Hellenic Foundation’s Community Care Program. Your responsibilities will include the overall coordination of caregivers with their clients, monitoring the caregivers’ performance and ensuring their hours are billed and paid correctly. You will participate in meetings, provide reports as needed to the Executive Director and work with the team to represent the Hellenic Foundation to the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedule clients and caregivers through the Homecare System;
- Maximize authorized client hours;
- Monitor schedules and actualized hours for accuracy;
- Enter documented events and incident reports into the Homecare and State system;
- Communicate with clients, caregivers and care coordinators in a professional manner;
- Resolve client / caregiver scheduling or other issues;
- Hire and train caregivers;
- Assure adherence to the policies of the IL Dept. on Aging’s Administrative Code;
- Conduct client in-home visits;
- Perform administrative tasks;
- Answer after-hours emergency calls, when needed.
- Some college required; College Degree preferred.
- Social work/case management experience preferred.
- Office management, Billing and Payroll beneficial.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Google Drive (Docs, Sheets); Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets); Email;
- Second language – Greek, Serbian, Bulgarian preferred.
Starting salary range $45,000+, subject to Qualifications. Health benefits included.
How to Apply:
Forward resume directly to:
Peter E. Valessares, Executive Director
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org