Private-Pay Senior In-Home Services
Are you looking for care for yourself or a loved one? Our dedicated Homecare Aides will help relieve the stress so you will have peace of mind. Call Hellenic Foundation for a complimentary in-home assessment conducted by one of our experienced Supervisors.
Hellenic Foundation Homecare Aides, specially trained and supervised, provide private-pay, general non-medical support senior citizens.
The Homecare Aide services provided are determined by the Plan of Care that is individually created during our initial in-home care assessment to meet the needs of each person receiving care.
Even when you are close to a senior family member, it can be difficult to know their specific needs. And in some cases, they might be apprehensive to mention their more personal needs. Hellenic Foundation In-Home Service Supervisors will conduct an assessment that can help you survey your options. Together, you can discuss your loved one’s needs and our services to determine what is best for your entire family.Apply Now
Our Assessment Will Cover:
- Your family’s specific goals
- Your loved one’s daily plan design and schedule
- Pricing and payment methods
- Implementation process
- Ongoing communication and follow-up plan
Private – Pay Services
- Contact Hellenic Foundation: 773-631-5222.
- Hellenic Foundation is licensed through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Any senior over 60 years old who requires assistance in their home.
- Resident of Cook County.
- Senior/family and Hellenic Foundation staff will identify the client’s needed services and create a specific Plan of Care and schedule to address those needs.
- Participant or their responsible party will sign a Client Agreement, per IDPH policy to include terms, hourly pay rate and deposit.
- In Home Services are paid privately to the Hellenic Foundation.